Enjoy the contemporary art in the lobby of this innovative condo building by TAS DesignBuild. M5V is a 30 storey condo building with 220 condo units. M5V is located at 375 King Street West, just east of Spadina, in the Entertainment District.
The amenities at M5V are second to none: 24 hour concierge, meeting room and business centre, spa and fitness centre with a yoga/ dance studio, dining room with kitchen, lounge and sitting area, games room, roof top hot tub and BBQ area, 2 guest suites. The roof top terrace features a hot tub for use 365 days a year and a BBQ cooking area for those hot summer nights. Cancel your gym membership! The M5V offers its residents a yoga / pilates/ dance studio and a gym with showers and a steam room.
It’s no wonder TAS won the green builder award in 2009. The M5V condos offer its residences some fantastic standard green features (just to name a few):
– motion sensor light switches in common areas of the condo
– low emission flooring, adhesives, sealants and paint
– Energy star energy efficient appliances
– Dual Flush toilets, low flow shower heads and water conserving faucets
– Programmable thermostats
– High efficiency glass curtain wall
– Rooftop rainwater retrieval with on-site water recycling
– Water efficient landscaping
– Recycling sorter
– Auto share membership and exclusive M5V vehicles
Contact me if you are interested in buying, selling or leasing at M5V Condo.
Leave a Reply